My Hardware order deserves some attention!

I placed an order a couple of weeks ago and was paid via PayPal. For some reason UPS cannot deliver my parcel.

it has been returned to you twice already.

At present it is sitting in UPS Store in  Koeln for 4 or 5 days .

i have no parcel and no money .

i have been advised I will get my money back when Aerosoft get the UPS back. 

Well the UPS tracking number already says deliver to Aerosoft, so considering I haven’t had the parcel, confidering it hasn’t even left Germany in the last two weeks, considering it has been sitting in Koeln for 5 days, considering I paid 65€ for express delivery and considering I am the customer , why I’m I being told to wait for Aerosoft to receive parcel before returning my money?

this has nothing to do with me , I am a customer whom order has just for some reason cannot be delivered. As I said if UPS want to keep parcel at Store in Koeln, then u can ask them to return it and not make me have to wait for this internal issue between Aerosoft and UPS.

please return my money so I can get my hardware from else where.

thank you

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please get in touch with Aerosoft directly (support@aerosoft.com) instead of using a public forum. 

Jason,

We're very sorry to hear of what sounds like a less than satisfactory, albeit rare experience with our company.  Have you contacted us at support@aerosoft.com as Tom asked you to? 

Rest assured that our team is eager to help, we may just need to get you to the right person.  Feel free to Private Message me all of the relevant information regarding your order, as well as any response you received from Aerosoft, and I will ensure that it gets to the correct person.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Best wishes.

Archived