Trondheim ENVA is black

Der Merowinger

hello,

after a longer absense I made a leg to ENVA. I was very surprised seeing the whole airport in black. After deactivating SODE everything was normally now. I use the latest SODE 1.63. So I assume some incompatibilities are there. Maybe the developer is so kind and could have a look at this problem to adapt this wonderful piece to the latest SODE? Thanks:clapping_s:!

mfg Kai

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

Hi,
There shouldn't be any issue using SODE 1.63 and Trondheim. Black textures is an indication that the game is unable to locate the textures for those models.

Have you moved the Trondheim folders from the default install path? (...\Prepar3D v4\Ecosystem\Aerosoft\Vaernes V2.0)

If that's the case you'll need to change the texture paths for the objects loaded by SODE.
Navigate to "C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\SimObjects\Misc\SODE_ENVA" there you'll see these folders:

Texture
Texture.FA
Texture.SP
Texture.SU
Texture.WI

Inside each of these folders you'll find a file called texture.cfg, open all of them and correct the texture paths.

Yes, Trondheim is installed in the default path.

I wonder why these SODE-entries are located in th flightsim. Normally SODE files are located in "programdata\12bpilot\SODE...". But I'm not at home t the Moment; I'll check that later.

Kai

Now everything is okay! After deinstalling ENVA AND deleting older SODE-entries in simobjects\misc and installing the latest installer of ENVA (1.03) the whole glory is back again. 

Looking forward to EDDK!:clapping_s:

mfg Kai

Archived