Hi All,

Does anyone know what the following mean:

1. Green Man (left column)....just appears for a while then goes!!

2. Grey dot (left column). not on all scheduled flights, no idea why

3. If anyone know the means of the others (that would be handy), I think I've got it, but one never knows

Please login to display this image.

33 minutes ago, alpha117 said:

1. Green Man (left column)....just appears for a while then goes!!

Indicates the flight is been actively planned, the flight tab adjacent to the schedule changes to the flight number and the green man is shown in the schedule.

Selecting another flight in the schedule moves the indication.

Hello,

Flights whose scheduled time of departure (STD) is more than 6 hours ago are shown in grey font and grey background, as are flights whose STD is more than 36 hours in the future. The grey dot appear if you select/plan a flight in future (or past) - no matter if you do an action or not.

Flights whose STD is overdue are shown in red font and have a red button to their left.

Flights whose STD is within the next 2 hours are shown in amber font and have an amber button to their left. 

A Flight get a green dot and get a green Background if you already released a flight plan.

Do you also need the meaning of the STATUS symbols?

Best regards, Judith

Hi Judith

Thanks for that, yes that would be good to confirm the STATUS symbols. I've seen 4 different ones, not including the warning triangle. Are there anymore?

Many thanks

Archived