Ibiza Professional Double Jetways

Rhett

Hi,

I downloaded the SODE Jetways and installed them as instructed. Full clean install. Now there are two jetways per parking gate. The SODE jetways and the CNTRL+J jetways appear at the same time. Both work. How do I get rid of the CNTL+J jetways ? The CNTRL+J jetways have black textures. I previously had IBIZA Evolution for P3Dv4 installed and I fully uninstalled it before installing Ibiza Professional using the Windows ADD+REMOVE programs. I have also tried uninstalling LEIB Professional after running the SODE-OFF bat file (and checking all LEIB files from the SODE directories were deleted) and reinstalling LEIB again. No change.

Please assist.

Thanks

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

When there are Jetways without texture, something is wrong with your installation.

Start the LEIBconfig tool and deregister the Addon.

Then run the Sode-off.bat

Start P3D and check if there is only the default airport without any rest of the scenery or Jetways present. If not, check if there is any parts left of older installations.

if all is clean, run again the Config tool and register the Addon.

Check if thr Ctrl+J Jetways are displayed correct.

then report the results

Thanks for the quick response. The problem is solved. During installation of Barcelona, I by mistake copied the LEIB SODE installation folders to Barcelona Prof (LEBL) and so the LEIB CTRL+J jetway BGL file was left there by mistake (I confused the ICAO LEIB with LEBL). After deleting it the LEIB jetways BGL file from Barcelona, the problem was solved.

Thanks. The topic can be closed.

Regards,

• Developer

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived