New pc build question for compatibility

I have just built a new pc to get better planes in fsx.  I have been doing my research and I am looking at getting the crj 700/900 and the Airbus 318/319/320/321 planes.  I have been reading about these planes having stuttering issues and such.  My question, is my system good enough to run these planes without any problems?

Amd ryzen 5 2600x 6 core 3.6 ghz with 4.2 boost

16 get. Ddr4 ram

Msi x470 gaming pro motherboard 

Msi radeon rx550 4gb Graphics card

With the default aircraft I am getting 100+ fps if that helps anything.

Alright.  The only tweak I've ever used was high mem fix.  But I am going to buy the crj tonight while everything is freshly installed.  What's your thoughts on using the directx 10 and the fix for it?  

I have an M2 SSD that I run windows on and I have a separate dedicated hard drive for my games.   But it's not an SSD.  If I understand it correctly you use the optain drive to speed up your HDD right?  But i thought he said the optain that will only work with Intel.   Sorry I posted under the original for this on accident.

Archived