Does it happen with anyone else? PFPX simply freezes from time to time, quite frequently, and after several seconds becomes responsive again. If I try doing something whilst it's in the frozen condition it will even say "program not responding".

Thanks.

Yeah I get this too. But every few seconds? Nope. Every few minutes maybe. And considering I only need PFPX for 5 to 10 minutes to create a flight plan, I have learned to live with the issue. Certainly not a show stopper for me.

I've noticed it like Neal...every few minutes.  I believe, at least on my system, it is when it is refreshing ActiveSky data.  I don't have the freezes when I set the weather option to off.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, netshadoe said:

I've noticed it like Neal...every few minutes.  I believe, at least on my system, it is when it is refreshing ActiveSky data.  I don't have the freezes when I set the weather option to off.

I believe you could be right. I never thought of that before. It certainly makes sense. For me it's always a fairly brief pause, so I never had a problem with it.

6 hours ago, nealmac said:

I believe you could be right. I never thought of that before. It certainly makes sense. For me it's always a fairly brief pause, so I never had a problem with it.

Me neither...the pause lasts only a few seconds.  Nothing that was a detriment to using the program.