Few Helgoland visual anomalies under P3Dv4

Sethos

Just picked up Helgoland Professional during the sale, hoping to enjoy this beautiful little island. However, I'm having a few visual issues with the island.

First is some of the geometry seems to be physically moving as I move around, turn the plane, zoom etc. also happens when you're close but at this distance, it was very visible. I've tried disabling any mesh, cleaning sceneryindexes, changing scenery settings, nothing worked;

https://streamable.com/7zwcx

Second issue is some specific spots on the island that go through the planes as you fly over, seems to be some transparency issues (Where you can also see the above issue as well);

https://streamable.com/dfgpl

Any suggestions?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Ah, OK, just watched it. But TBH, I've never seen something like this and I did a lot of flying around Helgoland during the last beta test. Also I ve never seen this in the old version in FSX.

What verison of P3Dv4 are you using?

Latest version, 4.2 (4.2.21.24048 to be exact). 

Also the first time I'm seeing anything like this, at any airport / scenery, so I'm a bit perplexed.

• Deputy Sheriffs

As I'm not sure whether the dev is following the topic, please open a ticket at support@aerosoft.com.

Would be an odd manifestation of a system overload, especially as I've been in more demanding areas without such issues. However, it's a 8700K @ 5GHz, 32GB RAM at 3600 MHz plus an overclocked MSI 1080 Ti Sea Hawk X.

In any case, I will reach out to support at some point. Thank you.

Archived