Malabo

MEGA ESCENARIO BARCELONA P3D4.X

Still not know, for some time you and force the developer of this scenario, BARCELONA professional to give solution because the application EFB Aivlasoft, continues to detect that the track 02-20 is not assigned on the stage, is more in the file AFX the Track 02/20 are configured both as not landing – not TAKEOFF when the AIRAC of Navigraph and NavData if assigned to take off between the two (O2/20) about 50 SIDs and track 02 about 30 STAR I will not number them one by one.

Being configured both as not landing or takeoff the application considers that they can not be used to take off or land therefore a conflict with AIRACs and so in the image I exposed does not appear, in EFB, hence the error of not appearing the track even with the application Airport dessign Editor P4 (ADE) v 01.76.6715 (see 00.00.6733) does not appear, but it is what I can do and solve that problem by editing the corresponding file BGL and TACHANNNNN!!!!!! Problem solved LEBL_AFX-OP07. Bgl

I have modestly solved it..... I can use EFB Aivlasoft to keep track when taking off as you arrive..... Now let people keep buying and they do not know that they have bought a scenario with a BUG not solved knowing that it has, from the day I communicated.

Y AHORA LO MISMO EN ESPAÑOL (para que todos se enteren)

Siguen sin enterarse, desde hace tiempo ustedes y obligar al desarrollador de este escenario, BARCELONA Profesional de dar solución del porque la aplicación EFB de Aivlasoft, sigue detectando que la pista 02-20 NO está asignada en el escenario, es mas en el fichero AFX la pista 02/20 están configuradas las dos como NO LANDING – NO TAKEOFF cuando los AIRAC de Navigraph y NavData si asignan para DESPEGAR entre las dos (o2/20) cerca de 50 SIDs y a la pista 02 cerca de 30 STAR no las voy a numerar una por una.

Al estar configuradas las dos como no landing ni takeoff LA APLICACIÓN CONSIDERA QUE no pueden USARSE PARA DESPEGAR NI ATERRIZAR POR LO TANTO UN CONNFLICTO CON AIRACs y por eso en la imagen que expuse NO APARECE, en EFB, de ahí el error de no aparecer  la pista incluso con la aplicación Airport Dessign Editor P4 (ADE) v01.76.6715 (ver 00.00.6733) tampoco aparece, pero CON ELLA ES LA QUE PUEDO HACER Y RESOLVER ESE PROBLEMA editando el fichero correspondiente BGL y ¡¡¡¡¡Tachannnnn!!!!!! Problema resuelto LEBL_AFX-OP07.BGL

YO modestamente ME LO HE SOLUCIONADO….. puedo usar EFB Aivlasoft para hacer un seguimiento TANDO AL DESPEGAR COMO AL LLEGAR…..ahora dejen que la gente siga comprando y que ellos NO se enteren de que han comprado un escenario con UN BUG no solucionado a sabiendas que lo tiene, desde el día que se lo comuniqué.

Hello, if i may:

On 6/7/2018 at 12:59 PM, Tom A320 said:

Has been already discussed and solved here:

Maybe discussed but not solved.

Rarely used does not mean never used ;-)

Is there a way to supply an afcad with active runway 02/20, so users can choose between both?

Reason is, i never fly with AI, only online (Ivao).

Thanks anyway.

William, please post your question again in the linked topic above, I'll reopen it for further discussion and will close this topic.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.