@Mathijs Kok Just to clarify: the new Airbuses won't be able to connect via the previous CFD version, right?

Will old version of CFD work after this release?

1 hour ago, xtasy said:

Will old version of CFD work after this release?

Not connecting with the new ones.

In the odd case the dedicated server should go down, do we at least have the option to do a direct connection still?

1 hour ago, 4Gamers said:

Will the GSX be synchronised?

@Mathijs Kok

This (GSX) has nothing to do with our software, and it is not presently possible to synchronize it.  As it works, only the Host is able to use the tug for pushback, thus only the host of the session will see that.  It is possible for the client to call other ground support vehicles.

Best wishes.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

This (GSX) has nothing to do with our software, and it is not presently possible to synchronize it.  As it works, only the Host is able to use the tug for pushback, thus only the host of the session will see that.  It is possible for the client to call other ground support vehicles.

Best wishes.

Ok. Thanks!

Mathijs,

No sir, but there is more to tell.  Did you get my meeting request?

I really hope you prioritise CFD over other things and release it before SP1. I didn't see this thread previously and was waiting for the Airbus eagerly only to see that I have to wait 2 more months for the sole feature that I want to get this product over competitors.

I do not think there is any Airbus that offers something like Connected Flight Deck sir. The reason we need some time for this is simple. As it needs to send out a lot of variables we need to be sure that we know exactly what variables. As long as there is still some work going on it would be not a good idea to release this now.