Aerosoft Trondheim , No buildings

Wilsons102

I just purchased Trondheim from the aerosoft main website , followed the installation through to completion , and made sure it was in my add on scenery library , but no buildings are showing at the airport

I have static aircraft , static pedestrians , escalators and moving vehicles , plus what appears to be photo real ground textures from satellite images.

But there is not a single structure or building and my aircraft spawns floating elevated above the ground.

I have tried 3 full re installations

Disabling all other add on scenery to no avail still no buildings.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Which exact version of P3D?

What other scenery addons do you have installed?

Is SODE properly installed?

Everything set correctly in the Configtool?

P3D V4.2 Academic license

I have FTX Global but not Norway

I dont have any other Norway add on airports or scenery in Norway

I have the latest SODE installed and registered

Ive tried setting up the config to use FTX, Without FTX , with Sode, without sode always the same issue no buildings

All my other ad don airports are fine its just this one that has this issue

I have no idea what ive done but ill take it , i tried a 4th reinstall and now everything is showing up other than that i have not changed many settings since last one so cant confirm culprit but its all showing up ok now

• Deputy Sheriffs

What SODE version do you have installed?

Do you have a SODE item in the P3D "Add-Ons" menu?

Do you have SODE activated in the ENVA config tool and the green statement "SODE folder found" ?

Ah ah i have the latest sode installed and registered but the only thing i did to get everything working was DISABLE sode in the config

SODE version is 1.6.3

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived