Aerosoft ASK-21/Mi Stuck in Metric(Km/h,Meters)even though my FSX is in US System.

JakeParry12

Hello there,

I need some help because my Aerosoft ASK-21 and the Mi version are both stuck in Metric displaying km/h and meters, even though my FSX is in the US System, Knots and ft.

I'm not sure what to do I don't know if this is a separate addon I have or if this is an aircraft issue, here is my addon list;

Please login to display this image.

And here is my ASK-21 'Dash'

• Deputy Sheriffs

That's not a bug, bus as designed. There are various cockpit layouts on the market, and the Aerosoft version has been modelled after a real version and in this version the analog instruments in this are all in mertrics, no matter what you have choosen in FSX settings.

Here is an example of a real cockpit also in metrics:

2 minutes ago, mopperle said:

That's not a bug, bus as designed. There are various cockpit layouts on the market, and the Aerosoft version has been modelled after a real version and in this version the analog instruments in this are all in mertrics, no matter what you have choosen in FSX settings.

Here is an example of a real cockpit also in metrics:

I disagree, the Aerosoft ASK-21, in the manual, said it was designed to your settings.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Ah yes, you are right, mixed it up with another modell. As I do not have FSX anymore, I cant check what's wrong. So best way is to contact supprot directly at support@aerosoft.com

Archived