MEGA AIRPORT ZURICH V2

rodishah

• Just got this add on and I'm quite disappointed with the parking stand assigment. I doesn't respect the real operations of Swiss for instance. How can I fix this.

I used some AFCAD files for the default scenery that did the job perfectly.Should I try them with this addon?

Thank you.

don't use an AFCAD file fora scenery it isn't made for - it will screw up!!

have a look in the Download section here - there are one or two customized AFCADs forZurich available there.

Be sure to have the right parking codes for Swiss, there are several "versions" around (SWR, CRX, ...)

Thank you for your advice.

I downloaded this file. But which file should I delete in my mega airport zurich folder before replacing it by this new one? On the link they mention LSZH_AFX-OP-*.* but I don't have it on y folder. (I'm using FSX Steam edition).

• Deputy Sheriffs
39 minutes ago, rodishah said:

Thank you for your advice.

I downloaded this file. But which file should I delete in my mega airport zurich folder before replacing it by this new one? On the link they mention LSZH_AFX-OP-*.* but I don't have it on y folder. (I'm using FSX Steam edition).

Oh, than it is the wrong file. My link was for Zürich Professional (P3Dv4).

On 5/31/2018 at 10:43 PM, data63 said:

one of them is made by me B)

Do you have the link by any chance? I don't find it in the download section.

Archived