Heathrow Professional SODE

cptvhhh

Hi,

I just purchased EGLL for P3D V4 and tested out SODE jetways. It looks like the triple jetways aren't setup correctly. I can select all 3 gates, but only 2 work together, and none want to connect to the upper deck even though it is setup and works fine in other sceneries.

Thank You

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

Did you get an warning in the upper message line, that the Jetway could not reach the door, when you try to connect the upperdeck?

There is nothing to configure in the jetway special for the upperdoor, it will be handled internal of SODE, when the exists of the aircraft are correct configured. Only the limits of the jetwayanimations could block the jetway.

But the menu you have, looks like only exit 1L und 2L in the lowerdeck is found by SODE for this A380.

I tested again, and there is apparently a SODE message saying it cant reach the upper deck. I remember a similar issue with CYYZ from FlyTampa when they added SODE jetways. I reported it to them and they fixed it in couple of days. It had something to do with the model/config they used. For comparison, here is another airport with SODE and all 3 jetways work.

In the first screenshot which is EGLL, the Upper Door 1L is the upper deck door.

• Developer

Fine, Flytampa makes it in days, we in two hours :)

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived