• Aerosoft

As always our products will be available in over 20 different download shops, however there will be a period where the product will only be available at our own shops and simMarket. 

We will offer the update options to all shops but exactly when they will offer them to their customers is out of our control.

quick question and my apologizes if it has been asked before, if you purchased the bundle from an external shop can we get and how do we get the discount if we purchase the new bird through aerosoft shop? thank you 

• 1 month later...
  • Aerosoft

Sorry, but no.

"It doesn't matter where you bought the product, except if you bought it on STEAM. Unfortunately STEAM version are not eligible for updates outside STEAM. We are not the publisher for that release, if there ever might be a new version on STEAM we can discuss it with Dovetails."

If I bought the bundle in an external shop, can I then just enter the serial code in the voucher box at the checkout and get the discount in the Aerosoft shop?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because the bundle can't update a single package. The professional bundle will become available next week. 

Just now, Tom A320 said:

Because the bundle can't update a single package. The professional bundle will become available next week.

Okay, one week will not kill my enthusiasm ...

:glider_s:

Hi.

Is it possible to enable me to upgrade my 2 separate previous Airbus packs to the bundle, please? I couldn't do the previous  discounted offer (for owners of the A320/321 when buying the A318/319) that Aerosoft provided as  I'd bought the first pack from another online store and they (unhelpfully) refused to provide the same offer. I later added the second pack in a sale. It would be nice as there is a €20 difference between having to buy discounted separates now and buying the bundle, despite them being pretty much the same thing in terms of content!

Any help appreciated, many thanks.

Edit, I already bought the a318/319 pack earlier, thinking an option would be available to add the second pack as if it were a bundle.

3 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

No sir, we can only update bundles to bundles.

But I already own all 4 of the aircraft!!!

That means I own practically the same stuff as the bundle owners, correct? Surely shouldn't have to pay another €20 compared with them despite owning the same files?

Disappointed by the response and closure of the other topic (thanks aerosoft team) before allowing any response. 

This is not about being ripped off, its about everyone, including your loyal customers who have limited patience, having access to the same fair price. 

There cannot be many who have purchased the standalone A318/9 at the non discounted price, I think your response Mathijs is harsh to say the least!

Don't spoil a good day.

• Deputy Sheriffs

If you get to the supermarket around the corner and buy a 500g package of coffee you pay a certain price x. If you buy instead two 250g packages you end up with the same amount of coffee, but have paid a higher price than x for it. 

The bundle is the 500g package, the single Airbus packages are the 250g packages. 

In both cases you end up with the same buses but have paid different prices. 

Aerosoft is in no way different with the bundle prices (regardless if new or update) than the supermarket around the corner. 

@TomA320 I do not think this comparison works. With the coffee, you have a choice of which you pay for.

The choice today was wait or pay more, that suddenly changed, for the better obviously and well done for that. I do not think its fair that those MOST loyal customers who chose to buy and pay more than wait are then shot down and their voice cut off. 

If I went to buy a BMW and the salesman had a sign showing a discounted price which then I dont have access to and an hour later as I sign my contract someone else walks in and gets the discounted price, should I be happy I got what I paid for? Again, its just not cricket. You should be striving for fairness.

On a side note also, there was no mention of any of this on the shop front of the site. All that is shown to the customer at point of sale is the loyalty discounts that cannot then be applied, which borders on mis-representation. To think every customer visits the forums is not an excuse for poor information at the point of sale. This alone should encourage Aerosoft to look after those who purchased it at the higher price just to get in it on release day. Thats without taking into account customer perception of tuff luck you got what you paid for. Again, just not cricket.

A moment of empathy goes a long way.

Cracking product just to end on a positive. Great work.

@Tom A320 In fact, sometime ago Mathijs offered me some free scenery for helping identify a very early CTD in P3D. The support and service I got was superb and I decided not to take the offer of the free scenery as I am happier supporting good companies. If Aerosoft do not feel any empathy for those that paid more today then perhaps you could pick the first person who paid the full price unnecessarily (probably one of your biggest fans I might add), and donate said free scenery to them. If you dont feel empathy for those people I do.

I appreciate this is a busy and stressful day, but as an observer who actually got the discounted price, I dont think what Ive seen today is the real Aerosoft, nor the real Mathijs, Well, I wouldnt like to think it is anyway.

Archived