EGLL Autogate files renamed but no buildings

Hello,

I recently installed EGLL Airport London-Heathrow using X Plane 11 and followed links and instructions to install Autogate, (@v1.75), the static aircraft and OpenScenery X. The .dsf and safedock files have been renamed thus - existing.dsf file to +51-001.no_safedock and the .safedock file to +51-001.dsf. I have ensured that the scenery.ini file is in the correct order also. Every time I open X plane at EGLL, I get static aircraft but absolutely no buildings or runway / apron markings. Furthermore, when picking a gate, usually at T5, I always get a static aircraft overlayed onto mine, (regardless of aircraft chosen - usually FF A320U - but also repeated with default 737). I have, at this time, removed and saved the existing Aerosoft EGLL shipped with X Plane 11 from the custom scenery folder. 

After installing the original two files back into my installed scenery file and without changing any names, the buildings re-appear, but no autogate function. Am I re-naming them incorrectly? The manual is a little unclear. 

Any advice is always appreciated

JazzBassman

Thanks Heinz,

I have copied that post to the letter...Very happy with the .ini file order. My problem is when I rename the folders as per the instructions, the buildings disappear. Not sure this is fixable. I must presume it is the action of re-naming the original .safedock file to a .dsf file and the opposite for the original .dsf file to a .no_safedock file. As I purchased the scenery via Aerosoft, could one of these files be corrupted? I will delete from x plane and re-download from Aerosoft account to see if there are any changes.

JazzBassman.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Hello JazzBassman,

can you please attach the Log.txt file from your X-Plane 11 folder here.

Then we can look into it to see if there is an issue ....

Please close X-Plane 11 befor you send the Log.txt.

Greets Heinz

Archived