Aerosoft A320/A321 Autothrottle stopped working

I purchased the A320/A321 a couple nights ago and the autothrottle was working without any issues. Tonight, after a few flights I decided to run a Navdata Pro update of a data set and did not do anything else. I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it, but now my autothrottle is no longer working. To be more specific, the autothrottle computer simply does not make any inputs to affect the thrust at all. The thrust simply stays at around 87-90% which is where the thrust lever is at when I have it notched on the climb setting and the plane makes no attempt to try and adjust the thrust to match the speed I've defined in the autothrottle.

I am using version 1.31. I've also attached some screenshots to show you what I'm talking about. You'll see that the autothrottle speed is manually set at 225 but the thrust is still being maintained at 91% while going 100+ knots over the target speed. There's another screenshot that shows the thrust lever being set to the correct notch for autothrottle to take effect.

It's worth noting that the autopilot is working fine for navigation and altitude adjustments. It's only the autothrottle that refuses to do anything. I've tried just about everything I can think of at this point including re-installing aerosoft A320/A321, but the issue still persists. Any advice on how to further troubleshoot / debug will be greatly appreciated.

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Next time you fly try to set an altitude in the FCU. In your screenshot it is still at 100. 

Archived