SCENERY DISCOUNT VOUCHER ?

starseed

Every time I go to purchase an upgrade from Mega Airport X to Professional it clearly states enter your serial # from your last purchase in the Voucher box to receive a discount,however there is no voucher box or location to enter at the point of purchase. For this reason I have stopped my purchases of 3 airports . I tried to do this with Heathrow Professional and I thought it would show a box for my discount after processing payment nothing and NO discount. I ended up paying for London Heathrow 2 times with no help from customer service. Pretty tricky tactics. Not good business.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sir, you might want to take a closer look on the first page of the checkout process before suggesting that Aerosoft is trying to trick their customers!

Please login to display this image.

• Aerosoft

Starseed that is a very serious accusation and I kindly ask you to take that back. You did get help from our support department, you just did not like the reply (that was 100% factual and correct) and you ended by threatening us with legal action. We are still waiting for that to happen. 

What I will not allow our forums to be used to say we are dishonest. 

Archived