Help Airport Berlin-Brandenburg and FS:SE

I need help! I bought the Mega Airport Berlin-Brandenburg FSX / FSX: SE / P3D in the Steam Store for use with FSX:SE. Installation took place normally. The problem is that I can not locate the Manager Tool in the Windows 7 Start Menu (Aerosoft | Mega Airport BER) like says in the manual and I also can not see the interface when I run FSX: SE. In addition, when in the FS:SE (free flight - select airport - Germany - Berlim) I see Berlim Brandenburg Helipad (EDDB2) and when I put in the airport I only have the option to put in the runway N (helipad). I have too other option Schonefeld airport where there is many runways to choose. What can I do?

• Deputy Sheriffs
17 hours ago, zedigital said:

I need help! I bought the Mega Airport Berlin-Brandenburg FSX / FSX: SE / P3D in the Steam Store for use with FSX:SE. Installation took place normally. The problem is that I can not locate the Manager Tool in the Windows 7 Start Menu (Aerosoft | Mega Airport BER) like says in the manual and I also can not see the interface when I run FSX: SE. In addition, when in the FS:SE (free flight - select airport - Germany - Berlim) I see Berlim Brandenburg Helipad (EDDB2) and when I put in the airport I only have the option to put in the runway N (helipad). I have too other option Schonefeld airport where there is many runways to choose. What can I do?

1. Try selecting the airport by identifier: EDDB. If you know this, it’s always faster than to select via country..city.. airport name. Schönefeld is the same as BerlinBrandenburg. Because Schönefeld was extended to BerlinBrandenburg.

2. Try locating the FSXSE install folder. Ther is a Aerosoft subfolder. There you will find the Berlin folder, where the config tool should be located.

Archived