Wing Sweep

Thomson737

I installed the F-14 Tomcat for P3D V4.2 and already my braid is fried. Either I am not understanding something or totally over seeing the problem. I have of course read the PDF files on how to operate the wings. I open up in 'ready to taxi' mode with the wings swept fully back. I have tried Auto, AFT, FWD, BOMB while moving the sweep lever forward/back with no movement from the wings whatsoever. I'm beginning to wonder if you will all think I'm stupid at this moment in time because I am beginning to think this too. Not sure what else I am missing.

Do you have the Emergency Sweep locked in the normal position (full forward and down, cover closed)? Are your Wing Swing Rockers (coolie hat on throttle) mapped?

• 3 months later...

When I get started I go to the external view... bring up checklist and I select ready to fly and watch the wings sweep out...

otherwise mostly in auto... once in a while I select the recommended settings for AR... but most times no.

hope this helps

• 7 months later...
On 5/24/2018 at 9:56 PM, Victory103 said:

Do you have the Emergency Sweep locked in the normal position (full forward and down, cover closed)? Are your Wing Swing Rockers (coolie hat on throttle) mapped?

Could you describe this?

I have this issue. Nothing is sweeping the wings open unless I check mark 'Cold and dark' After doing that I continue to have no control over flaps or wings. WTH...

Using an X-56 and did not have this issue with the 2.02 version in P3Dv3.4.22.19868

Archived