Malaga Professional: Unable to see the textures

Ivan Lewis

Hi captains,

Yesterday I bought the recently released Malaga Professional. After install it, I added the scenery to the sim (P3D v4.2) via SceneryConfigEditor app, went to to see if everything was in place and bad surprise. I can't see the textures. There's no terminal building, ground crew, etc... just a big black color instead. The only things installed were the jetways. The first thing I did trying to solve the issue was uninstall, reboot and reinstall with the same result. Any solution?? Some help is needed. Thank you in advance.

Ivan.

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

The Scenery Config Editor last Updated in 09.2017 seams only FS2004/FSX compatible anyway.

Malaga is registert after the install, no need for any tool.

But in the case using not full P3D V4 compatible tools, it is open if your P3D Installation is anymore free of chaos.

1 hour ago, mopperle said:

Why using any fancy tool instead of letting the default installer doing its job?

The Scenery Config Editor last Updated in 09.2017 seams only FS2004/FSX compatible anyway.

Malaga is registert after the install, no need for any tool.

But in the case using not full P3D V4 compatible tools, it is open if your P3D Installation is anymore free of chaos.

Hello,

The installer itself didn't add the scenery to the sim. Therefore I had to add it after installation was completed. After the second installation I tried to add the scenery via Scenery Library within the sim without success. No matter if I use SCE or Scenery Library in the sim; the result it's the same.

• Developer

Sorry Ivan,

you miss, that the „scenery library“ is only one option (not the prefered one) to add sceneries to the sim.

Did you start the Sim after you finish the Installprocess fully, to check if the is an addon airport shown for Malaga, before you „look“ into your Tool, which is not compatible to the sim you use?

Your tool will not show Malaga in the scenery library, because there it is not registered, what not mean, that it is not active in the Sim.

The problem is your tool, not the Sim and not the Malaga Addon.

2 minutes ago, OPabst said:

Did you start the Sim after you finish the Installprocess fully, to check if the is an addon airport shown for Malaga, before you „look“ into your Tool, which is not compatible to the sim you use?

Hi Oliver,

Honestly no, I didn't. I'll do it in that way right now and will let you know. If everything goes fine, bye-bye to SCE

Totally solved! As simple as install the scenery, open the sim and enjoy.

1 hour ago, OPabst said:

you miss, that the „scenery library“ is only one option (not the prefered one) to add sceneries to the sim.

Completely agree! Thanks for your lesson, Oliver. I'll go to bed with something new learned. I though that Scenery Library or third party tools were the only ways to add sceneries into the sim. Now I know that I was wrong. Thanks for your platinum-class support (fast and useful) and keep your amazing job feeding our beloved community with awesome addons. Happy rest of the weekend and safe landings! ;)

• Developer

Good night and nice dreams, how easy flightsim can be ;)

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived