Heathrow Pro - Jetways

Hi there,

I've been using Heathrow Professional for a few weeks without any problems. I downloaded the SODE jetways to change to them, when following the instructions (which are a bit vague) I end up with working SODE jetways but every jetway is duplicated. I did the following to install them;

- Put SODE folder here - C:\P3D V4\Ecosystem\Aerosoft\Mega Airport London Heathrow

- Run SODE-ON batch file

Have I put the SODE folder in the correct place? Should I be deleting something else to prevent the duplicate jetways?

Thanks.

• Developer

Did you upgrade the London Heathrow Professional Scenery as defined in the download page and the Docu first to Version 1.10? Answer: Missed it, sorry.

The folder where you copy the sode pack is not V1.10!

I downloaded it through the Aerosoft Store on 24/4 so I assumed it was the latest update. A quick look of the 'Product.cfg' file tells me it is 1.01 so I am downloading the latest installer (hopefully) and will then try and apply the fix again. Thanks

• Developer

Sorry, but I wrote that 1.10 is the last version, released at the 8th of May:

You find the new Installer in you shop account downloads

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived