Gibraltar prof hangs and ctd

Jens Michlas

It initially loaded with Aerosoft CRJ. But i discovered that the crj 700 could not fly 1435 nm so shifted to pmdg 737. 

I could do preflight preparations in the crj. But when i reloaded the sim now with the 737 the scenery hang and froze... 

And the CTD:  when i first load in flytampa LGAV with pmdg 737-800WL  no problem. Then moved to LXGB and CTD ...

I just bought the scenery today and expect it to be updated. I have read a post where is was an issue in november 2017. 

What to do?

All the best 

Jens

• Developer

Only based on your topic headline, where the word "Prof" is included, I think you talk about P3D V4.x, can you please gave use the info, what the x is? (0,1,2)

Before we talk about the scenery, can you please redo your test with a Aircraft part of the default P3D Aircrafts, so we don't effected by any addon aircraft?

• 2 weeks later...

I have reinstalled Gibraltar Professional in p3d v42 again and it is still hanging... or freeze ... I loaded  with the default F18 and not initiated Active sky. 

I have just installed using the installer as usual.... I have the usual ORBX installe and Pilots mesh sceneries. FX Global Ultimate Next Gen. 

Thank you

Yours sincerely

Jens

Archived