FSX to P3Dv4 update list location?

RobM

Sorry, I can't find the location of the FSX to P3Dv4 update list (I guess I should bookmark the page).  Could you point me to the location?

Or has it been discontinued?

Thanks - Rob 

• Developer

The list you search was deleted by Mathijs, the only availble List of compatible addons is in a news of the shop:

https://www.aerosoft.com/en/flight-simulation/news/what-s-prepar3d-v4-compatible

But this list has no infos about the compatiblity state of the addon, so if it has only a installer supporting P3D V4 or if the product is full SDK and feature compatible and optimized for the P3D V4 engine.

Thanks for your reply Opabst. Actually, that's the list I was looking for. OK, I've bookmarked and noted, under Flight Simulation->news.

I just wanted to check to see if any of the FSX Aerosoft planes or regions, not yet updated to P3Dv4, had been updated since

the last time I looked. I still wait patiently for "Tahiti Pro", "Maldives Pro", and "Bushhawk Pro".

Thanks again - Bob    

• 9 months later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

The shop has a P3Dv4 category, beside a P3Dv1-3 category. That is nearly as good as the compatibility list.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I was not saying that this is a perfect replacement of the list. But for the moment without having the list, this is a possibility. Also, if you look for the compatibility status of a certain add-on, the search box on top of the page brings you quickly to the answer.

Please login to display this image.

Archived