MCDU 2 and Ecam black

Maciej_357

Hi everyone,

i've got a problem with my addons A320/A321 from aerosoft steam store. I purchused FSX steam edition in store steam and addon A320/A321 too. I had to uninstall game because the plane shook during the flight often, the weather set up fairy, it looked like turbulence but it wasnt. Moreover when set up simulator rate in hide bar at 4x the plane start shiver/shake and i losing: control, heading is changing, plane is going to up or to down side and then crashing to the ground. When i fly above in aproximetely 280 kts the plane start to shiver then i have to reduce speed to 240 kts. It Irrirates me ... so i made decision a i have to unninstal game and install again. I removed files and everything which are involves with this game. Maybe i made a mistake that I did removed manual all files, because now i've got black ecams and on the right MCDU checklist and other option like cold and dark are disabled. I think, the problem is some missing files which i removed. I did a lot of thing's to solve this problem, I reinstalled: steam, game, addon, but before removed all files in my computer, library and ect. I have verified integrity of games files by steam, everything gone ok, there is a match, but the MCDU and Ecam are still black. Sim object ect. i tried to reinstall and it doesnt work.

Attached print screen.

The game isnt installed in system drive. My laptop is ASUS X 550C, WIN 10, 
Have you ever had the same problem ??

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

You need to install SimConnect into your FSX:SE. You will find the installer here: 

• C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\FSX\SDK\Core Utilities Kit\SimConnect  SDK\LegacyInterfaces\FSX-XPACK

Furthermore please re-install the bus again following these instructions:

Thanks for your answer :)

but i dont understand :

"7. Install the new version(s) (as Administrator, i.e. right click the installer and select "Run as Administrator)" which one new? what is that ? because everything is install by steam only. Addons A 320/321 came from steam. 

According with instructions from post " installing 1.31" i have to unnistall addon - DLC and all content from - > " 3. Manually check and remove when found: ..." . Next I do points 4,5,6 and 7 install the new ... what that is mean?

Could you help me what i should to do in straight language because im not advanced in this staff :) 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Have you started with the first point and installed SimConnect and did it chahnged anything?

If not, uninstall the DLC via steam and install it again.

yes i did. I installed Sim connect it looked like this, double cilck on Sim Coennect, the window showed for few second, loaded, and disapeared with anything. Now i try to install DLC via steam, next i will try to install Sim Connect and i Will follow nxt steps ... But I always stoped on 7 point ... because i dont understand. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

The installer of SimConnect doesn't show any window. So double clicking the msi file is ok. You can be sure it will be installed afterwards.

I followed with instruction, tried many times re - install addon, sim object, even removed anti virus ... The problem haven't been resolved, i ve got black ECAM a non working checklist still ...
Sim object installed, and many others improtant files too. it looks like there isnt connect beetwen addon and FSX. 

Archived