Heathrow very busy?

GaryMcCl

Lol, the question I'm asking is really about Aerosoft's busy Heathrow. I currently have Ultimate Traffic Live running and currently at the real Heathrow the aircraft are landing on one running and taking off from the other. 

My question is that, is this the same for the Aerosoft 's version of EGLL? is one for takeoff, and one for landing? It's better in FSX like that I think. Years ago, I know I had a product that did this for me, but I'm not sure what it was. 

Thanks, Gaz

• Developer

That why it is useful to define the plattform you use, when you ask.

The Aerosoft London Heathrow Scenery was and is all from Sim-wings, the Professional Version I link is only for P3D V4, but the (Sim-wings) London Heathrow xtreme Version is for FSX:SE (Steam) too. But I don't remeber, if the options of the runway usage was available there too.

you could alter the AFCAD file to allow takeoffs and landings on both runways simultanuasly, bit with the current FSX(SE)/P3D ai engine this will lead to lot's of go arounds and even longer queues for takeoffs with more than just minimal ai-traffic

Archived