"blue boxes" instead of controls A320

EC-BAW

A picture explains it better than a thousand words. This does not happen when loading other aircraft. 

Some help pleasse, thanks.

Josemari

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please make sure that the drivers for your graphics board are on the most recent version.

Of course, Tom, the drivers are updated.

I had the option "Preview DirectX 10" checked and installed Steve´s DX10 Scenery Fixer.

Now, as below, it works fine. Thanks again.

Josemari

Please login to display this image.

I had the same problem with FSX SE and DX10 Fixer.

Unchecking DX 10 preview will stop it, however, doing so will also result in degraded graphics performance and it will also most likely negate most, if not all the benefits of having DX Fixer installed in the first place, so IMHO this is a retrograde solution at best.

What I found to work far better is to uninstall and re-install the DX10 Fixer libraries before you run FSX SE. I had to do this several times at the beginning of each session if I intended to fly the A320 or A321. After doing this several times it now seems to have "cured" the problem more or less permanently, but if it re-appears I will simply uninstall and re-install the DX Fixer libraries as before.

Archived