Anchorage P3Dv4

Dear Sirs,

I recently purchased Anchorage airport PANC for P3Dv4 through Sim Market. The install created no problems. I recently received news of an update through my Sim Market account informing me of an update to the airport and the config tool. In obedience to the e-mail I removed the old airport file and now when I come to install the updated version I find that I cannot get the airport to install back in to my scenery library. Is there something I am missing here? I am often loathe to update new additions to various sceneries as this has occurred before.

Kind regards,

John

• Developer

What version did you had before? The new version is 1.11 and when you run the Installer, at the end the config tool will open. Is there any message?

You don't need to a the airport to the scenery Library, this addon use the add-on install system.

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your reply. The airport is the Anchorage Professional for P3Dv4 and was purchased on February 27, 2018. I think that version was 1.11 if I am correct. The config file is a separate file in Sim Market. When I first installed Anchorage Pro there were no issues, it's just when I try to install the updated file from my Sim Market add-ons is where the problem occurs.

Kind regards,

John

• Developer

I don't know, what Simmarket is providing in there Costumer accounts, but the Update to version 1.11 is just released this week and is a Fullinstaller including all, there is no update available for 1.11

When Simmarket has other files in there Accounts then the big Zip including the Installer.exe for V1.11, they or old and obsolate, don't use them.

Dear Sir,

I think I solved the problem. Every time I tried to load the airport from the installer I noticed that my Malwarebytes window was popping up in the lower right corner. I checked and saw that it was quarantining the file for the airport and blocking the install. I have since deleted the Malwarebyte program and PANC seems to have loaded in to my scenery library. I have yet to fly out of the airport but everything looks to be alles in ordnung.

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

John

• Developer

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived