Navigaton Database not available

bsanchez

Hey Guys,

So today I got the Airbus Bundle from the Aerosoft Store. I was going to do a flight but I can't because my Aircraft FMS doesn't detect any Databases and I don't know what to do. I re-installed the bundle but no luck. Any Suggestions?

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please re-install the bus another time, following the instructions in this topic to the point:

Hi Tom,

I did exactly as the instructions said but I still have the same problem. Now the Config Tool doesn’t open because it says it’s missing a .cfg file. Any other suggestions?

thanks for the help.

• Deputy Sheriffs

What simulator (exact version) are you using?

What operating system are you using?

What is the program folder of your simulator?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Are you sure that you ran the Airbus installer as Administrator? (right the the setup exe file, then "run as administrator")

• Deputy Sheriffs

Do you still have the primary and secondary fields completely empty in the MCDU (like in the first screenshot you have sent)?

Please provide a screenshot of your "Aerosoft" folder below your FSX:SE program folder in your Windows file explorer.

Within that folder you should find a "Airbus_Fallback" folder. Please open that folder and provide a screenshot of it as well.

Within that folder you should find a "NavDataPro" folder. Please open that folder and provide a screenshot of it as well.

Hi Tom, 

Yes they are still empty. Here are the screenshots. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Can please also send(attach) the following file:

• C:\Users\YOU\Documents\Aerosoft\Airbus\NavData.ini

That One doesn't appear. Only this:

I tried to re-install the bus to see if it would appear but it doesn't.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please open the airbus configurator, make sure "NavDataPro" is selected as dat asource and close it again. That should give you the requested file (and most likely fix your problem).

This is the error message I get when I try to open the Bus Configuration software. It does not exist.

Archived