fsx MCDU crashes in keyboard input mode

hello , i would like to ask if someone has met the same situation that i faced . lets go on on the problem , initially i start the fsx and on the designated airport saved on the cold and dark state . all is good till that moment that i have to put the data in the fmgs. i start clicking with the mouse the buttons and all function well but when i change it to the keyboard input mode fsx crashes... thats all..... its not a big problem(cause i can just do all by clicking), i am just wondering why??? what can be the reason for that ??? any help would be accepted and thank you !!!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Which exact version of the Airbus are you running and which version of FSX are you using?

Also the detailed error message would be needed.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Then you should first update your Airbus to version 1.31, following EXACTLY this topic:

And a detailed error message you can always get from the Windows Eventviewer, checking for entries at the time the crash happens under "Windows Protocols/Applications"

Archived