P3D V4 upgraded airports timescale?

Cpt Bambi

Hi guys.

Recently started my move over to p3d v4, got most of my addon airports installed and working but have 6 that have still not had the changes made to work with p3dv4 :(

Bonare flamingo airport x

Corfu x

Rotterdam x

Pisa x

Mega Airport Lisbon v2.0

Mega Airport Munich

These are some really good airports and approaches and i would really like to be able to add them to p3d v4, any ideas if these are going to be upgraded and when?

Thanks.

Out of those, only Rotterdam is currently in progress.

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/128300-rotterdam-the-hague-airport-professional/

The rest is unknown. Maybe they will be done, maybe they won't. It's impossible to say.

However, for Corfu and Munich there are alternatives. FlyTampa Corfu works in P3D v4 and eventhough the installer isn't compatible (you should point to the P3D v4 folder manually when installing) and it's not P3D v4 native it is supported by FlyTampa. Taxi2Gate has made a P3D v4 version of their Munich scenery.

Thanks i really like corfu, when you say manually point to p3dv4 do you have to use a third party tool to make it do that or can you do it with the installer anyway?

Archived