Thanks for the good times.

Hi Oliver,

Just wanted to say thanks for this great add-on which I've enjoyed over the years.  I am very sorry to hear that Vistamare has gone by the wayside and keeping you from migrating to FSX:SE.  But I know that's not your fault.  I'll miss my ASE very much but hope it has brought you success and continues to do so as you dive into P34D.  It is a great add-on.

@ my fellow simmers: please don't hijack this for an FSX:SE rant.  We've been there and done that.  This is my heartfelt thanks to Oliver.  Please respect that.

• Developer

Thanks for your nice word, not happen often this times.

P3D V4 is in my focus now, even when the technical migration of sceneries is the first step, but new tools need a good base.

So I better can see what is needed and how can it been done.

AES has needed some year from the idea to the first release. But good things needs it time ;)

PS: Will take care that your wish is respected and will remove any hijack post and close the topic, when going offtopic (includes questions for release dates...)

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/6/2018 at 6:04 PM, mjl1966 said:

Hi Oliver,

Just wanted to say thanks for this great add-on which I've enjoyed over the years.  I am very sorry to hear that Vistamare has gone by the wayside and keeping you from migrating to FSX:SE.  But I know that's not your fault.  I'll miss my ASE very much but hope it has brought you success and continues to do so as you dive into P34D.  It is a great add-on.

@ my fellow simmers: please don't hijack this for an FSX:SE rant.  We've been there and done that.  This is my heartfelt thanks to Oliver.  Please respect that.

I was of the impression that FSX:SE was the exact same as FSX+SP2+Accelleration+ some needed updates... which is what AES requires plus a little extra

Archived