No access to IPad

henry23

Hello, I am having a problem accessing my Navdata Pro charts on my Ipad. After entering the short code, it is telling me that there is a problem with my account. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Not sure what you mean with short code. You enter your email adress (the one you used during purchase) and the serial number.

Hi mopperle, I've got it sorted now and all is fine thank you. I'm using the desktop charts too and in there, in the setting page, there is an option to generate a short code so that you don't have to type in the original long serial  number. However I just emailed the long serial number to myself and then copied and pasted that into the serial number line on the Ipad. The first time I purchased Navdatapro,( I month) I could not get it work on the Ipad no matter what I tried but on the second purchase (12 months in the sale) it worked straight away.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Glad you got it finally working.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived