FPS drop ENSH-Svolvaer

I recently purchased 3 addons through steam , svolvaer , vaeroy and svalbard , two of them vaeroy and svalbard , runs perfectly and smoothly but with vaeroy its unable to takeoff cause when you are near the terminal  fps drops to 10-15 , in the runway or in the air there are no problems  , sorry for my bad english and thanks.

On 3.5.2018 at 21:17, Oscar117 sagte:

svolvaer , vaeroy and svalbard , two of them vaeroy and svalbard , runs perfectly and smoothly but with vaeroy its unable to takeoff cause when you are near the terminal  fps drops to 10-15

So, which one has low performance? (You first write Vaeroy and Svaldbard run perfectly, but then you write that Vaeroy has bad performance).

In general, try to reduce your rendering settings until you find a setting where it's smooth. Then start to increase settings again until you find the optimum.

On 7/5/2018 at 5:42 PM, Mario Donick said:

So, which one has low performance? (You first write Vaeroy and Svaldbard run perfectly, but then you write that Vaeroy has bad performance).

In general, try to reduce your rendering settings until you find a setting where it's smooth. Then start to increase settings again until you find the optimum.

Sorry I made a mistake , the fps problem is with the svolvaer scenery as you can see in the title  , it's not a problem of the settings , I have other heavy airport addons without fps problems.

As I said the fps drop it's only in front of the airport buildings , if you flying over the airport or taxi in the runway the framerates are normal.

Thanks for your answer  

Edit: I tried to reduce my rendering settings as you said , nothing changed , I've got the same problem even in very low settings

Hello,
As I said in a last post I have exactly the same problem.
Unfortunately I never found any solution.
After many investigation the only thing I found is if you delete ENSH_GP_01.obj, ENSH_GP_02.obj, ENSH_GP_03.obj and ENSH_GP_04.obj on WED every thing goses better with fps, but your loose the ground :(
So for me, the guilty are thos objects.
If some one could tell how can solve the problem it will be so great.

You can fin attached my log.txt

Pierre

Log.txt

There is no real solution to this. Some scenery needs a stronger computer than others. I'll ask our developers if there are ways to optimize it in a future update, but I can't promise anything.

• 1 month later...

Hello,
I would like to know if there is any scheduled update of this scenery, especially to solve the FPS drop when we are close to the terminal.
Thank by advance for your answer.

Pierre

Archived