Cannot find the cargo uploader

hectorp

The manual states that the cargo uploader can be accessed by Shift+4 in the keyboard but this stroke just opens the INS Updating window.

Could you please help?

Thanks in advance

Thanks Michael. If you don't mind I have another question: how can I set the elevator trim. I have checked all the hydraulic system and is ok but cannot set the takeoff trim. I have read the manual and even the tutorial and check list but cannot find how to operate. Thanks in advance.

I don't have this aircraft hectorp but I believe that the elevator trim is a setting within the FS software. I have a Saitek trim wheel so that is how I set it in my sim. Hope this helps!

1 hour ago, hectorp said:

Thanks Michael. If you don't mind I have another question: how can I set the elevator trim. I have checked all the hydraulic system and is ok but cannot set the takeoff trim. I have read the manual and even the tutorial and check list but cannot find how to operate. Thanks in advance.

You must have the "Elevator Trim Up" and "Elevator Trim Down" assigned to a controller (your joystick) to change trim values.

• Developer

For stabilzer trim, you use the default buttons as Pedro stated above.  If it doesn't work, it could mean you didn't install XMLTools. 

Archived