Radio frequencies with 3 decimal

FBEVN

Hello, I'am french and my English is poor and I am a project to built a homecockpit of a small French airplane (DR401).

I saw in XP11 (with standard Cessna) that frequencies have 3 decimal requiered for 8.33 kHz new map.

I think XPlane, like FS, use (FS)UIPC offsets (like #034E) that design frequences with 4 digits in BCD format. A frequency of 123.45 is represented by 0x2345. The leading 1 is assumed.

How does make XP11 to display the 3 decimal ?

Many thanks in advance. Regards. Benoît

• 4 weeks later...

X-Plane uses datarefs for storing frequencies. Here is an overview of datarefs related to COM radio 1:

https://www.siminnovations.com/xplane/dataref/index.php?name=&type=&writable=&units=&description=Com+radio+1&submit=Search

As you can see, you have different options, but the format is integer, values are in hz, khz and Mhz.

Either using X-Plane's own network data output options or maybe using XPUIPC (which it NOT related to FSUIPC and has not even nearly as many options) you can send these values to other software.

Archived