Black boxes opening up Mega Brussels afcad in ADE

chkl

I understand this is not supported, I am hoping I can get help from anybody to get rid of the black boxes in the afcad after opening up the Mega Airport Brussels afcad in ADE so I can compile for P3D. What library bgl should I add to the ADE library manager? Thank you for helping.

21 hours ago, Herman said:

If you're using P3Dv4, first, ensure you have the current version of ADE (1.75) so you know it will work with that sim version. Then read the manual available at this link. If you still need help, take a look at this link.

I do not need support with ADE. What I need is to be told what .bgl file the black boxes are in so I can add them to the ADE library and save and compile the afcad without the black boxes.

Please login to display this image.

Learned more basics in ADE today. I loaded the scenery folder into the Library manager and now loading the afcad there are no black boxes. Am I allowed to share my quick update that fixes the error in the airport name and minor fix-ups? Adding pushback instructions for all gates and cargo/mil/ga parking.  I plan to change runway numbers next. And update parking codes. And any other changes required.

AFX_EBBR.bgl

• Deputy Sheriffs

I think it's all right to post it in the Downloads section, but please hold off until someone from AS confirms. We'll also need to add a P3D section first or even sub-divide between P3Dv1-3 and P3Dv4 sections. I appreciate the offer of sharing your modded file.

Runway renumbered, get the texture replacements for the runways and taxisign fixes from this file at avsim:

aerosoft_ebbr_updated_afcad_-_rwy_change_9-2013_v1.1.zip

next up after this, updating parking codes

New afcad attached

AFX_EBBR.bgl

Archived