GSX Fuel truck & DC-8

Eduard Gasull

So as we need to refuel the aircraft via weight manager sift+3 pop up, I configured GSX to not show the default fuel sim dialog, but it says to use the refueling system of my aircraft. I add the fuel but GSX doesn´t detect it. So anybody knows to tell GSX I have refueled my plane without using the default sim fuel dialog?     Cheers

Here is what I have learned to do in order to use GSX animation to fuel the aircraft.

• GSX does not fuel the aircraft properly per the manual
  • I use the Load Manager to empty all the fuel tanks first
  • Use GSX to only load 25%...any more than that and you risk having the tanks loaded incorrectly.
  • When GSX is done I then use the Load Manager to load the rest of the fuel I need

Load the passengers and cargo after GSX is done with fueling as the fueling changes the passengers and cargo.

When boarding, I first set the number of passengers in the Loading Manager and set the cargo to a total of 4,000 lbs  before calling GSX for boarding.  This will cause GSX to load approximately the correct number of passengers.  Same with deboarding...I change the cargo to total of 4,000 lbs and then call for deboarding.  GSX looks at the total payload to determine how many passengers there will be for their process.

This all has been working for me so hope it works for you also.

Archived