Dublin Ground Textures

Hello,

I am using P3Dv4 with Orbx Ireland scenery.  I have just purchased your EIDW scenery (for the second time - first time in 2015) and installed.  When viewed from above I can see ground textures showing photocell images of aircraft like the ones taken by a satellite in previous add ons for FSX etc. Also runway and taxiway marking are very poor, clearly using old ground textures not your own. Help please to remove them.

Many thanks 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I was tinkering away with the scenery files, basically removing them one by one to see what effect they would have.

If you remove cvxDUBLIN_GROUND.BGL from the scenery folder and place it somewhere safe then the airport looks a whole lot better than it does with it. The grass and taxiways aren't textured but you get the airport models and the scenery is usable.

I slewed around and no problems really bar one or two flickering textures which I can personally live with.

It will do for now until someone else does Dublin for P3D v4

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived