ugghh

ImPuLsZx

• Deputy Sheriffs

1. Next time you open a topic use a meaningfull title

2. Did you check the manual? Standard keyboard assignment?

Yes, i did check the manual, there is nothing there that says anything about speedbrakes.I can't believe I spent 40$ for this. I'm sitting there for 6 hours trying to get this in the air, can't get through the checklist.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The F-14 Tomcat addon is a serious study level product. I suggest to read the manual a lot. The software works, most people have no problems with it. 

Is this your first addon? Do the other planes work as they should? What sim are you using?

Hi!

This is not my first addon.The other planes work just fine.I am using P3D v3.4, Win 10. The wing sweep handle is working, but the wings won't move.The throttles won't move, even if I can see that the RPM is rising.Flaps and the speedbrake are also not working, even if I assigned keys for them. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

I remember there were some problems like that when the add on was just released. 

Did you download the latest version from your AS shop account?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Yeah, if you check the forum you will see that somebody else also has these problems. Mathijs stated that it is being looked at but that was a month ago. 

Best to file a support ticket with AS. That way the problem gets an higher priority and maybe they already have a solution. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 15/04/2018 at 8:05 AM, ImPuLsZx said:

Yes, I have the 3.0 version, which I think it’s the latest.

Hi,

As Frank said above, Mathijs stated also to me: "we are rebuilding the installers next week (or the week after that) and I'll ask you to test that one." 

That was Mar 9th...  Nothing until now,it´s frustrating because we buy a product and we can´t even uset it...

Rgds,  

Hamilton

Archived