Keflavik issue

jay907uk

Hi,

I've recently installed my Keflavik Scenery and as always ran the FTX Global Vector once installed but I have issues with the ground. I'm using FSX with all the latest patches needed. 

Many Thanks for any help / advice offered.

Jason

Please login to display this image.

Hi Otto,

Thanks for the reply, I've added the files that you requested.

Thanks

Jason

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Jason,

your screenshots shows a typical error: when you use Orbx addons you have to make sure that they are ALWAYS below any other scenery addon. You can do this very easily by using the Library Insertion Point in FTXCentral. Simply choose a point (at least) below the lowest addon. For example I choosed the entry "Eglin". This task is an absolutely MUST. Dont fiddle around with other library tools to manuall move the entries. Use FTXCentral! If you dont set the Library Insertion Point as adviced, every time you run FTXCentral all Orbx entries will be moved again to the top of the library.

Hi Otto,

I've looked in FTXCentral and found the Library Insertion Point do I just select below Addon Scenery and do the same for the OpenLC files then click save and then run FTXGlobal Vector again? Sorry for me being slightly confused.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Just set the library insertion point in the last add-on scenery in the list, right above the stock entries. 

Leave all other settings as they are and save the settings. 

Orbx provides a good manual describing this i detail and why it is advised doing it like that. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived