How to update FlightFactor A320?

Hi, i purchased the ff320 and i downloaded by ''instant downloads'' page, but the version who i get is 0.8.79 and the current version is 0.8.83, i tried to update via ''X-updater'' how as said in the aircraft manual but this way works only for xplane.org purchasers, so how i can update it?

thanks

Please login to display this image.

Hello Tiago,

as the message says, the x-plane.org updater is only working for customers who purchased aircraft at the x-plane.org store. This is true for all aircraft that come from x-plane.org and use the .org updater.

The .org store is providing us at certain times with new full versions of the aircraft (basically whenever enough of the small changes have been added to justify a new full download), and then we will update our servers with these. We'll announce this in the forums when this is the case.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator

Hello,

I will forward this to our Shop managers. We will check it and if we received the newest data, we will upload it to the Customer Accounts...

Greets Heinz

Archived