AEROSOFT CEO & STAFF READ THIS NOW !!!!!

Jetranger

4 / 11 / 2018 - 11:00 AM Central US TIME

Received this E Mail today from apparently AEROSOFT company over in Europe somewhere one can assume ,,,,,,,,,,,,

Whatever this means,, have NO Idea what their trying to Convey nor exactly what it means in detail ??????????

"Completed" as in what exactly ??????????????

as in I received the Screen Shot Prize for February of 2018 ?????????

one can assume that AEROSOFT shipped the supposed Prize to where ????

NIGERIA ????

South Africa ????

Iceland ????

Siberia ????

ISIS Terrorist members ?????

We give up,,, because we have NOT received anything as of 4 /11 / 2018

After , After,, send several E Mails and messages thru Aerosoft including with "SCREEN SHOTS" , of the liked wanted Prize

We've received NO Email Link to supposed prize - nor - anything E-Mail download , nor anything by US Postal mail !!

Frankly,,, Were done with all this messaging and emailing and timeless effort going back and forth and nothing happens !

Evidently AEROSOFT doesn't intend to award & send the Prize & follow up with their offer & commitments,,,, as duly noted !!

Frankly at this Juncture,,, were "Officially" thru with this "ISSUE" of NOT receiving the supposed wanted Screen Shot Prize for the February Contest and were done trying to convey that !!!

It should NOT take 3 to 8 weeks or longer to award Prizes to Screen Shot Contest Winners

This is the LAST Message to YOU - AEROSOFT on this ISSUE as well as E-Mails,,,

NOT wasting anymore time in this issue !!

Enjoy your AEROSOFT YOU TUBE Video TO COME SOON !!!!

The Jetranger !!!! 

The status of your order with the order number: 1143958 of   30-03-2018 has changed. The new status is now Completed.

Best regards,

Your Aerosoft Team

Aerosoft GmbH
Airport Paderborn/Lippstadt
Lindberghring 12
D - 33142 Bueren

Manager: Dipl.-Kfm. Winfried Diekmann / Sascha Baumhoer

Registry court: Amtsgericht Paderborn

Registry number: HRB 1989

• Aerosoft

reply from apparently AEROSOFT company over in Europe that obviously sends our free products to ISIS terrorists.

And is there any reason why you did not simply contact one of us to ask if there is a problem but decide to start to shout loudly with large fonts? 

• Aerosoft

Of course I checked the order. It was cleared for you 5 hours after we were made aware to us. The system send you the mails (probably in your spam folder now). So we handled this completely correct. I logged on in our systems using your account and was able to download the files. 

I was unable to find any emails (or messages ??) from xxxxxxx7777@hotmail.com in our systems.

As you do not want to waste any more time on this I deleted your order. No way we want to connect you in any way to terrorists., right? As you obviously also do not want to associated with us in any way I also blocked your access.

54 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

It's funny how he speaks of himself in the third person. Is he a Borg? :D

I know, right?  I meant to address that as well!  Too funny!  The "Royal We".

Archived