FS2Crew vs A320

Hi,

I’m annoyed. Many years I flew FSX with standard planes, without any extension. Then I joined a group, and they opened me the Wonderland of realistic Tools out there. Started by A320 with MCDU and realistic buttons and functions. This I bought at Aerosoft and installed on my Steam Version. Everything was fine. But the next tool : FS2Crew makes me crazy. First I thought it was important that A320-Config needs to activate the FS2Crew Button, so i discovered that Aerosoft-Version did not recognise FS2Crew which I purchased via Steam. So I spend again 39 Euros to buy A320 on Steam ...gggrrrrrr 

And now ?! ... Yes, FS2Crew works and A320 could be configured. But ..... FOR WHAT ??. Just to find out that FS2Crew sounds worse then A320 Checklist lead with assistant ?. And that A320 or FS2Crew do not recognise each other?. So just some fancy buttons for the crew and videos of a waving ground agent ?! .... I feel cheated... :(( 

What have I done wrong. Is the funny story made by my own mistake which a customer should have found by himself? - What is the advantage of FS2Crew compared to the modern functionality in a A320 ? ( ignoring buttons for bringing me coffee to the cockpit ..) 

Shall i rather keep the Aeorsoft-A320 and return the purchase of Steam ? 

What would experienced users like you prefer to do? 

Archived