F14 Extended from SimPLanet

RjSchreiber63

Need help with, how do I get the latest Patch for the F14 Extended I purchased through the now defunct SimPlanet?

I have recently upgraded to P3D v4.2 and would like to continue flying this Aircraft.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, also forgot the Twinn otter Extended was also purchased at Sim PLanet.

Thanks

Rob Schreiber 

• Deputy Sheriffs

For your situation, it's best to contact support@aerosoft.com and ask for assistance. Please be aware that since SimPlanet and not Aerosoft sold you the scenery, there may be no assistance available from Aerosoft. If you do a forum wide search for "SimPlanet" you'll find more information on why Aerosoft may not be able to help. Ask nicely and good luck to you!

10 hours ago, Herman said:

For your situation, it's best to contact support@aerosoft.com and ask for assistance. Please be aware that since SimPlanet and not Aerosoft sold you the scenery, there may be no assistance available from Aerosoft. If you do a forum wide search for "SimPlanet" you'll find more information on why Aerosoft may not be able to help. Ask nicely and good luck to you!

Thanks, will try!

Archived