EGLL - Gate Docking problem

Fall_guy

Hi there,

While taxing out on the East Apron (Terminal 2/3)  EGLL,  I noticed that TWO of the docking systems appear to be mis-placed and not attached to the appropriate Gates.

I've attached a Picture for your attention.

Many Thanks

Please login to display this image.

Hello,

Sorry, I forgot to give more info.

I'm using P3Dv4.2 and the scenery is Mega Heathrow Pro v101 (updated).  I'm running Windows 10.  I have tried Un-installing and re-installing also but still have the issue with the TWO docking boards.

I'm also using up to date versions of FSUIPC and GSX.

Thanks for your support

• Developer

This Dockingsystems are not part of Heathrow Pro. 

You can doublecheck that by unchecking Heathrow Pro in the scenery lib an the see if they are still present there.

Please also check, that there is no GSX Airportconfig for EGLL activ, which is not designed for the Sim-wings Heathrow, maybe for UK2000 only.

Hi There,

The problem was attributed with SODE, (UK 2000).

While in P3D . . .  I opened SODE:  (Which can be found under P3D add-ons menu pulldown) and selected Text-Menu Command and there was an option to close objects related to EGLL UK2000.  This I did, and now everything displays fine.

Many thanks for your Help and thank you for a fantastic scenery.

Regards

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived