Bush Hawk xp

Yxin

Hi. A few days ago i bought this nice looking aircraft. I have a small issue with it. I fly the amphibian, and when i remove yoke it reappears after a few seconds. Rudder and aileron trim is also weird. After trimming it resets the trim at once when i release the buttons. Are there an explanation or solution to these issues?

Edit: windows 10     fsx acc

Kind regards

Bjørn Bergum aka Yxin

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Björn

Unfortunately I cant test it as I have no FSX anymore. But maybe you should check your keyboard assignments in FSX. And as far as I remember, the Bush Hawlk does not have a rudder trim. Another thing is that the Bush Hawk is a very old project and it officially does not support Windows 10 (or even Windows 7).

2 hours ago, mopperle said:

Hi Björn

Unfortunately I cant test it as I have no FSX anymore. But maybe you should check your keyboard assignments in FSX. And as far as I remember, the Bush Hawlk does not have a rudder trim. Another thing is that the Bush Hawk is a very old project and it officially does not support Windows 10 (or even Windows 7).

Hi. Thx for the reply. The keyboard assignments are fine, the trim works as long as i hold the keys down. Oh i didnt realise it was that old. Ill tinker around with it then and see if i can find a solution.

Archived