US Cities Boston X - corrupted scenery / elevation problem.

IADLHR

Hi, I would like some help please.  I brought and installed the Boston City scenery after having installed the new FlyTampa Boston (as suggested on their forums to improve frame rates) and the entire Boston airport now has bad terrain errors. The problem was obviously caused by this Boston city scenery.  I'm using the P3DV4. When I load up I am below ground in a ditch with several large berms around me.  Without the FT Boston, there is a hill on the runway.  The entire airport is ruined.  I have uninstalled the product and also FT Boston, but the problem remains with the default scenery.  I have even tried a repair of P3D but the problem is unrelenting.  I have tried ORBX FTX Vector automatic elevation fix, but that doesn't work either.  The latest thing I tried was re-installing FT Boston, but nothing changes with the terrain issue.  Any ideas how to fix this back to normal default scenery at least?  I don't want to reinstall p3D and my countless add-ons.

Thanks

IADLHR

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived