All Airports QUIT after loading P3d v4.2

gusbow

Hi 

Already posted this on P3D forum to no avail, I have ALL Aerosoft products that quit after loading up, lasts one second then P3D crashes.

Frankfurt, La Palma, Rome, Malaga, Menorca.
My ORBX, FsDream work but UK2000 also has same problemAll airports installed in the P3DV4.2 way direct to Ecosystem folder.

Every airport worked for many months then failed, check scenery and no errors reported, disabled/enabled exe & dll files and removed usual prepar3d.cfg but no luck

I love those products, can someone help, please.

Thanks in advance

Gus

• Developer

The primary question with this error situation would be: Did you change the aircraft and try it with another one?

When the sim crash direct after the touchdown, I see no scenery related part, which is activated related to the touchdown of your aircraft. The only part of the sim, which is activated at this moment is the ATC (when you use it), that will try to assign a gate and calcs the route to the stand.

But within the logic of the aircraft, there are maybe many parts runing (and maybe crashing) when the aircraft touchdown.

So I would expect, that the sceneries and specialy there location on the disk is not part of your problem.

as you have a problem with AS and UK2000 it's unlikely that it's a scenery problem. As P3D quits after "loading up" I would have a look at ai aircraft (missing/corrupt textures or such).

Try to set your traffic to 0% and try.

• Deputy Sheriffs

You should also take a look into the Windows event log (eventvwr.exe -> Windows Logs -> Application) and check for an ERROR item written by prepar3d.exe at the time of the latest crash.

The details of that ERROR item might contain a useful hint to find the culprit.

, many thanks to, OPabstdata63Tom A320 but my problems remain, very strange.

other airports work perfectly so don't understand if aircraft then would crash with that airport, but I can see where you're coming from; never gave it a thought.

I agree not scenery yet specific scenery does crash, tried to disable/enable ut2 live, traffic was at 0% and different aircraft.

It comes up for a second black screen noise heard then bye!

Will keep trying, ....

gusbow

• Deputy Sheriffs

Again, do what Tom told you, check your Windows Eventviewer for an error message, eveything else is useless guessing.

Archived