Lights problem with new EDDF PRO update 1.10 on p3d 4.2

gianluk81

Hi,

in the my last flight (for test new EDDF 1.10) from LIRF to EDDF i have a this problem.

When enter on taxiway L, from L17, the aircraft ground lights (like nose lights) don't illuminate the ground at some angle view (on virtual cockpit). After pass N10, lights reilluminate ground without problems. At moment test only in this part of scenery and i don't now if this problem appear on other parts.

I send the screen for view the problem and wait for reply.

Thanks advance

Gianluca

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

Sorry, but I could not reproduce the issue at this location, have make the Test with PMDG 777:

It looks like you have HDR Lighting enabled, can you please check the issue with HDR off.

And please check, if the situation change, when you uncheck in the EDDFConfig Tool all Apron Dynamic Lights.

Hi Oliver!

Today (re)test at EDDF but start from EDDF and only small test at ground at night on same taxiway when have a problem yesterday...and...With 777 no problems, and also with MD80 flythemaddog don't have a issue. Now...in the next flight test with 777 from EGCC to EDDF and report if have a problem. Remember...on the today test don't touch any settings compared to flight with lights issue.

Hi,

now on test...and have a same problems with lights on ground. Now flight with 777 from EGCC to EDDF, at moment vacated 25L at M21 and enter on right on M and taxi lights don't illuminate the ground, only works at same angle view...see the screen. Please try test with arrive at EDDF, not simple load p3d and put directly to EDDF to test, fly to EDDF from other apt. Thanks.

other shots from same flights...

• Developer

And please try to uncheck the dynamic Apron lights in the EDDFConfig tool.

The issue looks like the limits of dynlights could be part of the issue.

Hi,

finish test few minutes ago.

Well...i try EGCC-EDDF with 777 but with all dynlights off in EDDF Configurator (on in p3d settings)...and?

All ok, the lights don't have any issues.

Idea for fix that? Any issues is dynlights on apron very very bright.

Wait for your reply.

Thanks

Gianluca

• Developer

There is nothing we can do here. The issue is maybe a issue of P3D V4 in combi with very much Dynlights (Aircraft and Scenery).

As you see, the sceney and the Aircraft works correct, when you start the sim fresh there.

When you fly to it with all Dynlights on for the scenery, your Aircraft has the issue (it is the landinglight of the aircraft, not the scenery) that the light is going off in some view angles.

What you can do is, to uncheck some of the Dynlights of the airport, maybe uncheck "Apron Southeast" or "Apron Southwest" will help already.

Thanks for reply...but...

Why in old EDDF PRO v2 1.00 don't have any issue with same settings, same sim, same acft?

And...why don't have any problems on large apts, with dyn lights, like EGLL PRO?

For my experience (i have very complex apts, like LOWW, EGLL, LFPG ecc. ecc.) this strange lights issues have only with new EDDF PRO update.

Gianluca

Archived