Ive had PFPX for quite a short time now but recently i have had to blow away my machine and do a fresh install once it came round to PFPX i installed it as usual, put in the key and also downloaded TOPCAT at that point i fired it up it all looked normal, but when i was going to make a flight plan i saw that the ETOPS light was red and i have only ever used the first tab and i suppose all the ETOPS data was calculated automatically but now it keeps asking my to refer to the ETOPS config and setup the ETOPS data for the flight, and for one i haven't even began to look into TOPCAT and ETOPS performances yet i quite like just punching in all the flight plan data and having PFPX calculate everything for me, so my enquiry is how do i go back to just entering the flight plan data instead of this ETOPS data as well as the flight plan data, i know that you can press the "Disable ETOPS" button but that creates a warning and drives me insane id like to revert PFPX to when the advanced tab was greyed out and not in use.

To anyone that can help me

Thanks Ryan 

It is likely ETOPS planning is required for the route, it is however your choice whether to do so.

You could try removing the EDTO configuration from your aircraft entry.

Increase the planning threshold time in your aircraft configuration.

Or use the tutorials posted and learn to plan ETOPS :)

39 minutes ago, srcooke said:

It is likely ETOPS planning is required for the route, it is however your choice whether to do so.

You could try removing the EDTO configuration from your aircraft entry.

Increase the planning threshold time in your aircraft configuration.

Or use the tutorials posted and learn to plan ETOPS :)

Thanks i think ill watch the tutorials cant hurt to gain more knowledge and also try increasing the threshold time just in case

Thank you once again 

Ryan

1 minute ago, N851TB said:

and also try increasing the threshold time just in case

Don't change the threshold time if you are going to plan ETOPS.

Just now, srcooke said:

Don't change the threshold time if you are going to plan ETOPS.

Ok thanks ill just watch the videos then

Archived